Friday, December 21, 2018

Mind Games by Nancy Mehl: Book Review

Mind Games (Kaely Quinn Profiler, #1)Mind Games by Nancy Mehl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love when a book catches me by surprise, and that is exactly what happened with Mind Games by Nancy Mehl. I was sent this as part of a review tour and I was really interested in reading it. However; once it showed up I just never wanted to pick it up. I knew I had to give a chance and get my review completed, and when I finally picked it up I was blown away. I loved it.

If you love suspense novels, you need to give this one a try. It is hard to really pinpoint why I loved this without getting into the plot and the twists and turns along the way. I do not want to put any spoilers, so just go give it a try.

I had read a few reviews that noted this was the best Nancy Mehl book so far, so I am so glad I started with this one. I need more from this author ASAP.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment