Monday, September 7, 2020

Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid

Such a Fun AgeSuch a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I have seen a few mixed reviews on this one, but decided to still give it a try. I will say that I thought this had a pretty great start. I thought the story was going to continue Emira and what happened to her at the grocery store. It does come back into play, but the story took a whole different direction that what I was expecting.

The story really switched focus after the initial storyline. There was too much dialogue and not much going on to keep my interest. I ended up skimming to the end.

Overall, this was just fell flat for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment