Thursday, September 17, 2020

In Five Years by Rebecca Serle

In Five YearsIn Five Years by Rebecca Serle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I really enjoyed this one. It grabbed my attention right from the start. I thought this was going to go back and forth between the present and future, but it did not except for one scene.

This is a story around friendship and love. It does have triggers for terminal illness and loss. After the initial scene, it was pretty predictable what was going to happen as you continued to read. It still did not take away from my enjoyment from the story.

This was a heartbreaking read. I was expecting to be bawling my eyes out, but it just never took my emotions there even with the hard hitting issues we go through.

Overall, I still really loved this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment