Friday, September 25, 2020

Now That I've Found You by Kristina Forest

Now That I've Found YouNow That I've Found You by Kristina Forest
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This one is a little hard for me when rating. There were aspects of the story that I really enjoyed and others that were just too slow paced.

I really did not like Evie and never really connected with her character. I did enjoy the parts that involved Evie and Milo though and would have liked to see more of them throughout. This really was a romance within a story around a young girl finding herself. It involves some family themes as Evie goes to stay with her famous grandmother. Evie was very selfish most of the story though and was only thinking about herself.

Like I mentioned, I had some pacing issues with this one. I needed something more in the middle of the story as I found myself skimming some of the chapters. There was really not much going on at times.

Overall, this one was only ok for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment