Monday, September 14, 2020

SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY by Jackie Barbosa (Review)

Sleeping with the Enemy (Lords of Lancashire, #4)Sleeping with the Enemy by Jackie Barbosa
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I have never read anything from this author and did not realize Sleeping with the Enemy is actually book four in the Lords of Lancashire series. I read this as a standalone though and had no issues with jumping into the middle of the series.

This one caught my attention right from the start. It was a story about second chances and finding love. I really enjoyed that the characters were older. I really enjoyed everything that Laura and Geoffrey had to go through.

I did have a few pacing issues with this one, but otherwise I really enjoyed it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment