Monday, September 7, 2020

Great and Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros

Great and Precious ThingsGreat and Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Rebecca Yarros wrote one of my favorite books of all time and I will read everything she puts out. I was so excited for Great and Precious Things and I was not disappointed.

I really loved Cam and Willow. I liked being able to see the layers of their relationship over the years, including when they were younger. It was nice to see how the relationship with Willow and his brother played out as well so you could really see the love between the two.

This does deal with triggers for Alzheimer’s, grief, and loss. It deals with issues around medical needs such as a DNR.

I was not a huge fan of the ending, but otherwise I really loved this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment