Monday, June 10, 2019

The Risk by Elle Kennedy

The Risk (Briar U, #2)The Risk by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where I was not a huge fan of The Chase, I loved The Risk! This was definitely more true to the Off Campus series and had elements within the story which I loved in her previous books. I read this in one sitting!

Yes! Sarcasm, fake relationships, and sarcasm! You get to see the development of the relationship between Brenna and Jake. This is what I missed in the first book. I just love banter between love relationships, and both characters give us just that.

This also brings more to the story than just a romance. There are issues with family relationships, drugs, pregnancy, and friendship. It had a little bit of everything. This is more of what I expect out of Elle Kennedy and I pray book three stays on this path.

Overall, I loved this one so much!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment