Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Beyond the Point by Claire Gibson

Beyond the PointBeyond the Point by Claire Gibson


DNF

Hannah, Avery, and Dani were all different. However; it took me a while to differentiate between their stories once they actually being at West Point. That was one thing I wish was a little more distinct as I had to take a second to run through my brain on who was being discussed when talking about things.

I cannot pin point why, but I kept wanting to put this down. Then again, I wanted to know what happened. It was like I had a love/hate relationship with the story. I was loving it and not enjoying it all at the same time. I really cannot even tell you why. It was just how I was feeling as I was reading. I ended up DNF this one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment