Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Eve of Man by Giovanna Fletcher

Eve of ManEve of Man by Giovanna Fletcher
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The synopsis and the beginning of this story really caught my interest. I was really into the story at the start. Then things started to go downhill.

I really do not understand this world, even after getting to the end. There is little information about what happened, the "fake world" they are in and the real world. Maybe I missed more information in the middle as I did skip ahead.

I really liked the relationship between Eve and Bram. I wanted so much more from their relationship though, as I feel we really did not get much of the two together. I know that will be coming in the series from how this one ends though.

This took so many turns with some being way to out there. It was a little too dramatic at times (like an arm just getting cut off like nothing). I just did not love it and I started to lose interest towards the middle. Things were happening, but I also felt like nothing was happening at all. I ended up having to skip several chapters to get to the end as I really did want to see how it would wrap up.

Overall, this was just not for me. I am really surprised I even finished it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment