Monday, June 24, 2019

Summer on Mirror Lake by JoAnn Ross

Summer on Mirror Lake (Honeymoon Harbor)Summer on Mirror Lake by JoAnn Ross
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was sent a copy of Summer on Mirror Lake as part of an Instagram/Review Tour. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

Summer on Mirror Lake is the third book in the Honeymoon Harbor series. I was lucky enough to read the second book in the series so I was interested in reading this as well to see if the story followed the same characters or not. I ended up loving this one so much more than the book two. It can be read as a standalone as well.

I read this on my way to a small town with a lake which was just fitting for this story. It really put me in the mood for this one as well. I love small town romances and this was just the perfect summer read. I loved the relationship between Gabe and Chelsea.

This does involve a story around foster care. I am pretty critical when this is within a story since I work within the field. I think JoAnn Ross did it right within this story. I really enjoyed what it brought to the story.

Overall, this was win for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment