Monday, June 17, 2019

The Gift: The Story of Annie Laurie by Ta`Mara Hanscom

The Gift: The Story of Annie Laurie (The Caselli Family #4)The Gift: The Story of Annie Laurie by Ta`Mara Hanscom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have loved following the Caselli family through books one through three, so I am not really sure why I was so hesitant to pick this one up. I was hesitating for no reason as as soon as I did, I was instantly taken in to this world just as I was with the rest of the series.

This picks up right where we leave off in the previous book. I recommend starting this series from the beginning to truly love and understand all of these amazing characters. You will not regret it, as I love Tillie and Angel. The Gift was no exception! I actually can not decide if this is my favorite book in the series so far!

There is one more book in the series in which I am hoping concludes everything nicely as most of the books have left us wanting to know more (some even have cliff hanger endings).

Overall, I love being a part of the Caselli family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment