Thursday, May 16, 2019

Whose Waves These Are by Amanda Dykes

Whose Waves These Are (Whose Waves These Are, #1)Whose Waves These Are by Amanda Dykes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book to review. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

Have you ever read a book that was so wonderful that you do not even know how to put into words what made it so special? That is how I am feeling about Whose Waves These Are. I would have never known this a debut from the author and I definitely cannot wait to see what else she brings to the table.

As I was gathering my thoughts I decided to look more into the author and noticed she has published some novellas, including some that go with this story. I added them to my Kindle immediately!

The writing and the story just worked. I loved the characters. I loved everything about it. I may need to update my review after a day or two to really get my thoughts together, but all I can say is I highly recommend this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment