Friday, May 31, 2019

Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens

Never KnowingNever Knowing by Chevy Stevens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really love Chevy Stevens, so was excited to read Never Knowing while being out of town for a work meeting. When this started I thought I was going to be freaked out reading this in a hotel room by myself. It starts off by learning about a serial killer. However; this fell flat for me.

I was expecting a heart pounding thriller, and I just kept waiting for that moment for the story to be over the edge. Most of the action is between phone calls with Sara and the killer. I found it dragged on a little too much and was a little too repetitive. I wanted something else to happen. Even towards the end I was waiting for the twist on who the killer may be, and it never came. The twist that did come just did not work for me. It was pretty predictable as well.

Overall, this was still pretty good but did not meet my expectations coming from an author that normally blows me away.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment