Thursday, May 2, 2019

Be with Me by J. Lynn

Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)Be with Me by J. Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved book one, so I immediately jumped into Be With Me. I was hoping I would love it as much as the first, and I think I loved this one even more.

This one was a little bit darker than the first one. Both deal with really serious issues, but this one really got scary. My heart was pounding with anticipation for what would happen towards the end. Was it a little predictable? Yes! Did it take away from the suspense? Not really!

This one is a little more steamy than the first, so be prepared for that going in. The second book follows Tess, the sister of Cam. Cam and Avery are still involved within this story though, so if you love them there is a little bit of their story also thrown in. I loved Jase just as much as I loved Cam! What a great guy and his storyline had my jaw drop as I did not see that coming!

This story does deal with several triggering topics including domestic violence and suicide.

Another five stars, but I would not expect anything less from Jennifer L. Armentrout when it comes to her romance. On to the next!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment