Friday, February 22, 2019

What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know #3) by Kandi Steiner


What He Never KnewWhat He Never Knew by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“I was the girl who cried wolf. But I vowed to myself that I would not the girl who let the wolf win.”

What He Never Knew is the third book in the What He Doesn’t Know series. This starts off right where book two ends. These are not meant to be read as standalones. However; I do feel you could read this one without reading the others. I do not recommend it though as it is important to know the background around some of the characters to appreciate the story even more.

This does deal with an age gap romance with Sarah being 21 and the man (do not want to spoil it in case you have not read the other books) is 37 years old. I also had no clue that our couple is a bi-racial couple as the male is white and Sarah is Haitian and white. I loved this aspect of their relationship.

Where I loved book one and two, this story was a little slower moving than those. If you are a music lover, you will love it as it talks a lot around piano playing. I did feel at times it dragged on and it was a little repetitive. I was ready to see what happens with the characters and how it would all end.
This series is amazing though and I highly recommend it. Overall, I still loved it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment