Monday, February 18, 2019

What He Doesn't Know by Kandi Steiner (Book One)

What He Doesn't Know (What He Doesn't Know, #1)What He Doesn't Know by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Re-Read (2019) 5 Stars

The third book in the series was being released, so I wanted to re-read the first two books. I NEVER re-read, but I previously received an ARC of both books one and two. For certain authors/publicities there is a very short turnaround for reviews. Sometimes I feel like I am rushing through a story to get it up in time. Also, being a mood reader, I am not always in the mood to read a book that quickly. That seems to be the case for this one as I loved this more than I remember.

I feel like I missed so much that happened, so I was happy to jump back into these characters. This was so much more heartbreaking than I remember. Kandi Steiner did a great job pulling you into the emotions of the characters. This deals with so much more than cheating. This deals with love, loss, fertility, and more.

I am excited to re-read the second book and the new book release now!

4.5 Stars

I was sent this book from the publisher. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I am a huge fan of Kandi Steiner, so I was so excited when I saw she had a new series coming out! I was even more excited when I was given the chance to review the new book.

One thing I loved about this story was that our main characters was in her thirties. So many books takes place as YA or in mid-twenties, so I thought it was great to read about an older character. This also deals with a marriage being tested as our main character does have feeling for an old love. If this will bother you, this will not be for you. I still loved it and flew through this story. I am ready for book two! I just do not think Kandi can do no wrong. She is an amazing story teller and I will continue to pick up anything and everything she puts out in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment