Monday, February 18, 2019

What He Always Knew by Kandi Steiner

What He Always Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #2)What He Always Knew by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

Left or right? It was as simple as that, yet it was not simple at all.

What He Always Knew is the second book in the series, and it is amazing! I do not even know if I can put into words how much I just love Kandi Steiner, her work, her characters, her worlds. She is just fantastic and this new book is no different. I devoured it! Where I really enjoyed book one, I loved book two! I am not going to give away too much of the plot as you can get that from the synopsis. I just want to continue to gush about my love for these characters!

If you have not read anything by this author, you must go pick these up! I read them on my Kindle, but I will be buying a copy of the paperback as soon as I can to add to my collection! Loved it


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment