Friday, February 22, 2019

Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker

Until It FadesUntil It Fades by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I love KA Tucker and have no clue why I put off reading this for so long. Unfortunately, this one did not blow me away. It was still good but did not rise to the level that I expect from the author.

I am not a fan of insta-love at all, so I appreciated that Cate and Brett do not actually meet until after 100 pages. However; it moved so slow even after they meet and I found the story dragging. I enjoyed the beginning, but from there not much happens. I do feel this would make a great made for TV movie though.

Overall, this was not her best work and I was a little disappointed. Still a solid three star read, but I expect more from one of my favorite authors.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment