Sunday, February 17, 2019

Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard

Never Let Go (Uncommon Justice #1)Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had high hopes for this. The prologue was amazing and instantly caught my attention. I knew this was going to be a read that I just did not put down, and I was right.

This involves murder, arson, love, illness, and more. There was so much going in within the story. There was almost a story within a story. I was not expecting anything that happened. There was never a dull moment. I was expecting this to really only follow finding the baby, but it was action packed with things happening at every turn.

I actually really enjoyed the romance between Austin and Willow. I liked that they dated previously, so it was a second chance romance. I actually would have liked to see more around their relationship.

The ending was a little convoluted with new characters. I was not actually a huge fan of how everything wrapped up. Normally I am dying to rush through the end to find out what happens, but with this I was just ready for it to be over. I just started to lose interest with the way the story went towards the ending.

Overall, I enjoyed this though. I would have liked a different ending, but otherwise it was pretty good. I definitely would like to check out more from the author in the future.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment