Monday, January 6, 2020

The Play by Elle Kennedy

The Play (Briar U, #3)The Play by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

Elle Kennedy did it again! She just knocks sports romances out of the park. I absolutely loved The Play! You can read this as a standalone, but I highly recommend reading the previous books as it will give you some insight into several of the other characters.

I really enjoyed how Hunter and Demi started off as friends and we got to see how their relationship developed into more. Hunter was swoon worthy and always there for Demi. I just loved him! The bi-line on this one does say “She’s the player he never saw coming,” however; I do not really see Demi as a player at all. Her story was much different than what I was expecting from seeing that. I enjoyed it all just the same.

This does deal with issues/triggers of cheating, mental health, acceptance, family, love, and more. It had a little bit of everything.

I really wish the Off Campus Series and the Briar U series would be adapted into a TV series. It would be so good. I am obsessed with both series and all of the characters. I am heart broken to know this is the end of the Briar U series!

Overall, I loved this one and highly recommend it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment