Saturday, January 11, 2020

Present Perfect by Alison G. Bailey

Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)Present Perfect by Alison G. Bailey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I really enjoyed this story. It did take a direction that I was not expecting towards the end. I will say that Amanda was very unlikable most of the story. She annoyed me and I was over how she ran away from her feelings for Noah. When things change for her, it was hard to feel connected to her and what was happening to her. It was sad for sure, but just not as sad if I would have loved her characters (I hope that makes sense as I do not mean that anyone deserves what happened. It just did not make me ugly cry like I would have if I loved her character).

I loved Noah. I really loved how he never gave up on Tweet and loved her no matter how she pushed him away.

I was not a huge fan of the ending. I have now read two books from the author and the endings were both rushed. The story just almost comes to an abrupt end like the previous book I read. I wanted more towards the end when Noah and Tweet were together. The whole book was leading to that and we did not get much of them together.

I really loved Noah, so I really want to pick up book three. Overall, this was pretty good though.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment