Wednesday, January 1, 2020

One Last Time by Corinne Michaels

One Last TimeOne Last Time by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I went into this not knowing much, and I did not realize this was book two in a series. As it started, I could tell there was information around different characters that I did feel I was missing. It makes sense that they may have had a previous story. I do think you can read this one without reading book one though. I had no issue picking up the story of Kristin and Noah.

This does have triggers for emotional abuse. Kristin is going through a divorce and you will get glimpses into some emotional abuse from her husband. It was never too intense, but something to be aware of when going into the story.

I really enjoyed the beginning of the relationship between Noah and Kristin. However; I just never bought into their connection for how fast it all moved. I wanted more around the build up. It was like Kristin was divorced and they were together. It was almost insta-love without being the typical insta-love. I was not a huge fan.

Overall, this one was good but did not blow me away.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment