Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wish You Were Mine by Tara Sivec

Wish You Were MineWish You Were Mine by Tara Sivec
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

A tragic loss, second chance romance, and fake dating? Sign me up as I love all of those in a story. This had my attention right from the start with the opening letter from Aiden. The story itself was a little slow for me and I did want a little bit more from Cameron and Everett.

This flashes back to how our three best friends meet and breaks down the relationship between Cameron and Everett. At times, I wish it would have focuses more on present day. I did not need every few years of their friendship in flashbacks as it was pretty repetitive.

The ending got me though. It was all pretty predictable, but I still ended up with a few tears with the ending letter from Aiden.

Overall, this one was pretty good and I would love to check out more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment