Thursday, August 22, 2019

House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig

House of Salt and SorrowsHouse of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have heard several people talk about this one. I actually do not know if I know the fairytale that is it a retelling for, but I was still excited to give it a try.

I really loved the beginning, but then it went a little too slow for me. I liked the mystery behind the sisters and the curse. As the story goes on though it veered off too much. I did not care at all about the ball and the dancing. It just made the story drag on. I wanted to get back to the mystery and if the sisters were killed.

There was so much filler that did not bring anything to the story. I know it all comes together in the end, but I just kept feeling like I wanted it to be over. Yes, there was exciting parts but even then I could not get into this one.

I should and could have pushed through to finish this as I got so far. I seriously read around 80% and then skipped to the end to get it over with. This one was just not for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment