Monday, August 12, 2019

Mona Lisa by Robyn Sheridan

Mona LisaMona Lisa by Robyn Sheridan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars


I went into Mona Lisa with low expectations, but I really wanted a fun and quick read. I ended up loving this!

Ok, it was not something that was life changing by any means. I just really connected with this story. I connected with Mona Lisa on so many levels especially when it comes to the Cicciarelli family. I come from a large Italian family too! There were so many things within my own family that were similar to hers which just made me smile every time something was said or done within their family dynamics.

I also really loved Mona Lisa. I grew up in Michigan and moved to Southern Georgia. Mona Lisa grew up in the north and moves to Atlanta. I was also reading this in August (in Georgia) so I was laughing at all of the heat references around August. I was laughing along with Mona Lisa with her sarcasm as she went on date after date.

I just really had fun with this one! If you love Italian families and a light hearted read then give this one a try!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment