Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Drive Me Wild: Riggs Brothers Book 1 by Julie Kriss

Drive Me Wild: Riggs Brothers Book 1Drive Me Wild: Riggs Brothers Book 1 by Julie Kriss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from a PR marketing team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I actually listened to these on audiobook, and I flew through both books one and two! I actually went into this with low expectations, but I ended up really loving it.

As Drive Me Wild started I found myself with a smile on my face the whole time. We are introduced to both Emily and Luke in high school as they are having a secret relationship. We then jump several years later when Emily returns home as an adult.

If you love a great second chance and bad boy romance, you will love this. There are also four brothers! Yes, four! So, if you love this there are several more books to follow.

Even though this was a short read it had a ton of stuff going on. When reading a steamy romance, I need more than just the steamy scenes (I can actually go without them). Both Emily and Luke have side stories that bring so much more to the story itself. The steamy parts did not overtake the story which I loved.

Book one did end a little too cleanly, but I still enjoyed it overall. I immediately jumped into Take Me Down!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment