Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Take Me Down by Julie Kriss

Take Me Down (Riggs Brothers, #2)Take Me Down by Julie Kriss
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I was sent this book from a PR marketing team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I actually listened to these on audiobook, and I flew through both books one and two! I actually went into this with low expectations, but I ended up really loving book one. I was really excited when I saw that book two was going to follow Jace. We are briefly introduced to Jace in Dive Me Wild and I wanted to know more about him.

I was a little disappointed with the insta-love between Jace and Tara. It was lust at first sight. There was no individual development or banter between the two before it jumps right in. I wanted more from their relationship. They do not know anything about each other and are instantly infatuated with each other. I tried to get over this, but I found myself getting more and more annoyed with every chapter as they just fell more and more for each other. Again, there was just no development and nothing happening for me to believe their relationship.

Where I loved book one, book two just did not work for me. I will mostly likely still give book three a chance.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment