Monday, November 21, 2016

Unpopular Opinion Book Tag 2016

No, I was not actually tagged by anyone.  But, I thought this would be fun.  Check it out...



The Unpopular Opinions Book Tag was created by TheBookArcher.  Check out her channel, here.

So, let's get started...

1. A Popular Book or series that you didn't like


This book taught me a few things...I really am not into science fiction and I love a good narrative.  I just could not get into this one.

2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.


I know!  But, I just loved them. 

3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don't like.


I am only about half with book 2, so I am holding off hope!  But I think I am going to be disappointed!  Team Chaol!

4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for. 

I am going to cheat and give you two.  Non-Fiction and Science Fiction

5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.

I would say any good villian.

6. A popular author that you can't seem to get into.


Rainbow Rowell.  I have read several.  Fangirl was ok, but I have not liked anything else I have read.  Yet....

7. A popular book trope that you're tired of seeing. (examples "lost princess", corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)


Insta-Love!  I do not mind initial attraction, but I hate when a character falls in love after one conversation with someone.  I like to see the relationships develop.

8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.


No interest in the show or the books.

9. The saying goes "The book is always better than the movie", but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?


I love a good NS book, but the movie for this one kicked it out of the park.


What do you think? Do you share any of these opinions? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads
My Book Depository: Check out for great deals

No comments:

Post a Comment