Friday, November 11, 2016

Ten Popular Series I have NOT Read

I know!  I know!  I am really behind the times...Check out these popular book series I have NOT read yet...
Photo from Google Images
There are so many popular and hyped up series out right now.  I only recently started to get back into reading, so some of these are new to me and some I just have not picked up yet.

For the most part, I have strayed away from these since the series is so developed.  I do not want to get sucked in and read all of them back to back which will happen if I like any of them.  It has just been intimidating.

Let me know down below where I should start...


1.  Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas


2.  City of Bones-Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare


3.  Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan


4.  The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer


5.  Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


6.  The Remnant Chronicles series by Mary E. Pearson


7.  The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare


8.  The Selection series by Kiera Cass


9.  Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs


10.  Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi

SOOO many!  Where do I start?  Have you read any of these?  Let me know down below your favorite and your recommendations.  I think I am going to start with the Throne of Glass series. This is going to keep me busy for a while...

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads

4 comments:

  1. I am learning I really am not into Sci-Fi...I need to get back to some contemporary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half way through Throne of Glass...Kinda bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely recommend The Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, and The Selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I am leaning towards The Selection series first!

      Delete