Wednesday, November 9, 2016

October 2016 And The Story Begins Book Subscription Unboxing and Review

If you have been following my blog, you know I love subscription boxes.  They are just so much fun. Check out my very first book subscription box...


I purchased this subscription box with my own money.

What is And The Story Begins:
"Every month you will receive two carefully selected books based on the genre of your choice. With over a million books released every year, spend your time reading books you're sure to love instead of browsing the bookstores looking for something to read! All of our books are published within the last 5 years and are NEW, never used."

What it costs:
Boxes start at only $9.99.  Check them out, here.

They offer book boxes such as: Mystery, Random, Individually Wrapped, Surprise, and Book club.


Is this not the cutest packaging ever?  You get two books in your box, in which both come wrapped.  I think this is a great idea.  They offer a gift option as well so you can send this cute box as a gift to a book lover.


These are the two books I received for the month of October.  I will probably never have purchased either on my own, but that is what a surprise box is for.  It will help you expand your reading preferences.

I was going to leave a synopsis of each book, but I would rather wait until I read them and can add my thoughts.  You can always look them up on Goodreads or Amazon if you are interested in learning more.

I have to say, I am impressed with the value of this box.  Both books run over $10 on Amazon, so they are worth the $15 (that is with shipping).  The cost is actually what made me buy this in the first place.  Most book subscriptions run almost $40.  So if you are looking for a great service that won't break the bank....And The Story Begins may be just what you are looking for.

Should I keep this box?  I may try it out for another month or so to see if I enjoy the books they are sending.  Then we will see...

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads

**Simply Kelina pays for this subscription box. All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

3 comments:

  1. Looks great for the price. Do you have a discount code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I do not. I think they have a special for 10% off your first box. I bought this on my own, so I did not get a special code for my readers. Check them out online though as I used a 10% off when I got mine

      Delete
  2. Did you keep it? I am interested to see if they start getting more known books/new released?

    ReplyDelete