Monday, November 7, 2016

HUGE Book/E-Book Haul

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to make sure my wrap-up went up first.  I did not realize I read so many books last month so that post had two parts.  Anyways, a have a massive haul of new books…Check them out!


I purchased all of these books on my own.  I can't wait to read them.


First off, I found out my local library has a sale two times a week.  Where have I been?  They had a sale on Romance novels and they were 10 for $1!  Yes, you read that correctly!  It was my first time going to the sale and you can say I was overwhelmed.  There were stacks and stacks of books (I know this is a good thing).  I was able to find a whole stack of Danielle Steel hardcover books.  I got 20 of them for only $2.  How crazy is that!!???


Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors.  I want his whole collection in both E-book and also physical format.  I was also able to find some more of his books to add to my collection.


I picked up some other random finds as well.


The rest of the books for the month were all E-books. Images provided through Goodreads.

 

   
  
I have a ton of reading to get too!  Have you read any of these?  Ok!  Shhhh....I need to go read!

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads

1 comment: