Friday, November 25, 2016

November UpperCase Unboxing

This box just makes me swoon...


I purchased this subscription box with my own money.

What is Uppercase Box:
"Get the best young adult books and exclusive bookish items delivered right to your door every month with the young adult book subscription box!
When you subscribe to the book subscription box, each month you’ll receive a wonderful and personally curated package with a brand-new young adult book, author signature, and exclusive bookish items, plus more!"

What it costs:
Boxes start at only $13.99 plus shipping a month.  Check them out, here.


Since I am paying for this myself, I chose to only get the cheaper box.  This still comes with a hand written note and the "reading experience" bookmark.  You just do not get the other little gifts for the month.  I still think it is a nice personal touch for the note to be included.  I also really like how you can use the bookmark to find deleted scenes or other information about the book/author.


The book for the the month of November is, "The Sun is Also a Star" by Nicola Yoon.  I have heard great things about this book and am excited to jump in.

Per Entertainment Weekly, ""A book that is very much about the many factors that affect falling in love, as much as it is about the very act itself . . . fans of Yoon’s first novel, Everything Everything, will find much to love—if not, more—in what is easily an even stronger follow up."


EEEEEKKKKKK!  AND NOW THE BEST PART....Each book is signed by the author!  This is what sold me about this book subscription box over some others.  I love that you get a hard cover book that is signed.  I think this is amazing!

I will definitely be keeping Uppercase for a few more months and I cannot wait to share with you the upcoming books I receive!

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads

**Simply Kelina pays for this subscription box. All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment