Sunday, January 22, 2023

The Wedding Game by Meghan Quinn

The Wedding GameThe Wedding Game by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This has been sitting in my Kindle Unlimited library forever. I am so happy I finally pushed play as I was not expecting to love this one as much as I did .

This was such a fun romance with both the romance, the characters, and the competition. It is enemy to lovers. Alec is very different than how I thought he was going to be as I ended up loving him. The thing that made this whole thing for me was the banter between Alec and Luna.

Overall, I loved this one. If you love banter and competition shows, I recommend giving this one a try. The spice is also limited and very slow burn too if that is what you prefer like I do.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment