Sunday, January 15, 2023

All Good People Here by Ashley Flowers

All Good People HereAll Good People Here by Ashley Flowers
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I went into this one blind without really knowing anything except it made the Goodreads top thrillers in 2022 for the ratings. When this started, I thought immediately about JonBenet case as there were many similarities between the two. I had no clue others were saying that too. Yes, the story takes a different turn than the real life story, but it was similar in some ways.

The first half was pretty good. The middle dragged. I did not need so much information around the Moms relationships and such. It could have still been used but without so much fluff in the middle. The ending picked back up but I predicted some of what was going to happen pretty early on. It never had a jaw dropping moment that I love in thrillers.

Overall, this one was good/ok.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment