Tuesday, January 24, 2023

On a Quiet Street by Seraphina Nova Glass

On a Quiet StreetOn a Quiet Street by Seraphina Nova Glass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

I am so glad I picked this one back up. I started it a few weeks back and I could not get into it. I am a mood reader and it was just not what I was feeling. I decided to start it again yesterday and I finished it one day.

Triggers for infidelity and abuse.

When you start, you think this is only going to be about solving a murder. However; each character has their own story which kept my interest even through the middle where most books start to lose me. The audiobook really brought the characters to life and set them apart from one another as well. I highly recommend it on audio.

The ending was a little convoluted and seemed a little rushed which is the only reason I am taking off a half of a star. Otherwise, I loved this one. I have already downloaded several others from this author as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment