Thursday, January 19, 2023

Dreamland by Nicholas Sparks

DreamlandDreamland by Nicholas Sparks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5/4 Stars

I have been pretty hard on NS over his last few releases as I just was not enjoying his work like I did with his later works. However; this one is moving closer to what I love about his stories. It was my favorite out of the last few years.

This does have triggers for mental health.

This is almost two different stories in one. Each part follows one of two characters. Their stories are very different, but you know they will eventually connect. I figured out how they were going to be related pretty quickly, but was not expecting everything that unfolded with their relationship.

I was still waiting for the "cry my eyes out" moment that I love about his stories. This was a wild ride, and I did drop my mouth open at one time. However; it never hit the crying level.

Overall, I enjoyed it much more than I was expecting though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment