Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco

Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2)Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed book one, so I was excited to see where the series would go. I was happy to see that the series is following the same characters. I do feel this can be read as a standalone, but since it does follow previous characters, you might enjoy it more already knowing them a little from the previous book.

Where I really enjoyed book one, I did not love this one as much. I cannot really pinpoint why though. There was just so much going on that I never cared about. I still enjoyed the romance between our two characters, and wanted a little more within that. I also loved the murder aspect, but also wanted more around that too. I was just waiting for this to catch my attention like the first book, and it never took me there. It was very similar to the first story but just a different setting and way people were being found murdered. I still enjoyed it though.

Overall, this was still pretty good though and I plan to continue with the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment