Sunday, April 21, 2019

Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Daisy Jones & The SixDaisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did not even attempt to read this in physical copy based on others reviews/recommendations. I am really glad I chose to listen to the audiobook! I could see right from the start how reading this would be harder to connect with the story. The points of views change so often it was hard to get into the groove of this right away. Once it started though, I really was invested in the story. I really like the full cast of narrators as it also helps follow the story easier.

This is a story that is hard to describe or at least in a way to portray my feelings around the story. Yes, it is following a band but it was so much more. It was told in a way that just ended up working in the end. It kept my interest the whole time. It was not your typical rock band story. I highly recommend it.

Overall, I loved this.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment