Monday, April 29, 2019

Dead Ringers by Wayne A.D. Kerr

Dead Ringers (Black Swann Investigations #1)Dead Ringers by Wayne A.D. Kerr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book to review. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This started off with a bang. The writing and plot were addicting and I could not put it down. This does deal with a an ex-detective being in jail for a crime she did not commit. The drama while she was in jail was intense, and I was hooked. Then the story switched perspectives and I was still loving the story. However; as soon as Reggie gets released from jail the story did slow down or me a little bit. I had a hard time wanting to reach for this after that point, but I really wanted to know what happened.

This does switch perspectives and I wish chapters would have been names the character names. You had to wait a few sentences sometimes to even know who you were reading about. It was not hard to follow, but this would be a nice addition.

Overall, great start and finish. I was able to predict the killer but it was still a great read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment