Friday, July 20, 2018

More Than Meets the Eye by Karen Witemeyer: New Release with Review




I was sent this book from Bethany House Publishers.  My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review. 



Synopsis:

"Seeking justice against the man who destroyed his family, Logan Fowler arrives in Pecan Gap, Texas, to confront the person responsible. But his quest is derailed when, instead of a hardened criminal, he finds an ordinary man with a sister named Evangeline--an unusual beauty with mismatched eyes and a sweet spirit that he finds utterly captivating."



MY REVIEW:

My Rating: 4 Stars

Format: Paperback



I was sent this as part of a book tour. 

This book started off with a bang!  It instantly got my attention, as I was in tear during the prologue.  After reading just a short chapter, this made me want to reach for the book The Orphan Train after reading the little bit about them with our characters.

I loved that this story follows the story of Zach, Seth, and Evangeline.  I want a book about their journey as children!  Can this be done Karen Witemeyer?  I just loved them all so much, and think that would be a fantastic story as well.  This does not give to much of their childhood after the train ride, but does follow them as adults.  I still really enjoyed seeing them as adults and learning about them along the way.

This kept my interest the whole time as there are twists and turns along the way.  So many things happened that I did not see coming.  I also loved the romances in the story.

Overall, I loved this and want more out of these characters in the future. 
Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads
Do you want Unlimited Audiobooks? Check out Scribd and get a free month when you use my referral:  https://www.scribd.com/g/6w08ez

Interested in trying Book of the Month, get a free book when you use my link:
https://www.mybotm.com/7ocba3ckm8syk3xr

No comments:

Post a Comment