Monday, July 19, 2021

Somebody Else's Sky by Jessica Hawkins

Somebody Else's Sky (Something in the Way, #2)Somebody Else's Sky by Jessica Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am flying through these audiobooks. I really enjoyed book one and was excited to jump into book two. This one focused much more on Tiffany and Manning. Lake finally turns 18 at the end of this book, so I am hoping for more of Lake and Manning in the next book.

Tiffany was still unlikable in this one and I wanted her to go away! I was actually mad at Manning for taking things so far with her. I do not like her, but I also feel bad that he continues to move things along with her knowing his feelings for her sister.

This was pretty predictable on what happened in the end, but I still enjoyed it. On to the next…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment