Friday, July 23, 2021

Move the Stars by Jessica Hawkins

Move the Stars (Something in the Way, #3)Move the Stars by Jessica Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More around a 3.5/3.75

I am flying through these audiobooks. This book is also told over several years. There is a lot that happens as it has been 8 years at one point from the wedding.

This one focused much more on Lake and Manning. It is also much steamier than the other books. I still want to see a little more connection between Manning and Lake and not just the attraction between the two. We get a glimpse into this more so towards the end of this book where we start to really see a connection and not just sexual tension.

I am curious to see how this will all wrap up in the end. On to the last book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment