Saturday, July 24, 2021

Say Yes by Kandi Steiner

Say YesSay Yes by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was over the moon when Kandi sent me the audiobook for Say Yes. It is no secret that she is one of my favorite authors and a must read/buy for me. I was excited to jump into this one.

I am little torn on my rating on this one. The beginning of this one moved a little too fast for me. I never really connected with their love story or bought into their connection. Both were struggling with different things in their lives, but I do not think we really got to see the actual connection between the two. I wanted more to believe the intensity between the two.

The second half is where this really caught my attention. The heartbreaking parts are were Kandi always shines. She can really pull out emotions in her stories. This one was not cry my eyes out by any means though. It did not really get too deep.

Overall, this was still pretty good, just not my favorite. Everything just moved way too quickly and I wanted more


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment