Saturday, February 22, 2020

Tweet Cute by Emma Lord

Tweet CuteTweet Cute by Emma Lord
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was really excited for this one, especially after hearing some others thoughts around the story. This started off pretty good. I was really interested in both Jack and Pepper. The whole app concept was really interesting, and I would have liked more around that.

This was really immature and annoying when it came to the Twitter war that occurred within the story. I was over it and kept thinking how childish it all was, especially for a big time company. I liked how the author brought Twitter into it, as I can see trying to be more modern but it did not work for me. I know it tuned into a mutual thing eventually, but I just never bought into the story.

I ended up DNFing this around 60%. I feel I read enough to rate




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment