Sunday, February 16, 2020

More Than We Remember by Christina Suzann Nelson

More Than We RememberMore Than We Remember by Christina Suzann Nelson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was really pulled into this one by the synopsis, but I was not sure where the story would go once I started reading it. I was instantly pulled in from the very first chapter. The author did a great job getting you instantly engaged with the characters and their story.

I am not usually a huge fan of multiple POV, but this one really worked for me. I really enjoyed getting to know all of the characters, their stories, and how they intertwined. I was not a huge fan of how judgmental the deputy was in the beginning when everything first started happening though.

Overall, this story gave me all of the feels and I cannot wait to read more from this author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment