Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Photos of You by Tammy Robinson

Photos of YouPhotos of You by Tammy Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was really excited for this one and knew it was going to tear at my heart, and I was right. This was sad right from the get go. I knew the rest of the story was going to be gut wrenching based on the beginning. However; for me the story really started and picked up once James came into the picture. I absolutely love their romance! Everything James said and did made me swoon! As their feelings develop, my heart was breaking for them both!

I really love how BLANK wanted to take control of her own life and her life wishes. It was a powerful message, and a beautiful thing to see how the world/community came together to make it happen for her.

Yes, this was predictable. You know what is going to happen from the first few pages. But, this was still an amazing read. If you love emotional reads, you need to pick this one up!

Overall, this story gave me all of the feels and I cannot wait to read more from this author.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment