Saturday, February 15, 2020

Their Ranch Reunion by Mindy Obenhaus

Their Ranch Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heroes #1)Their Ranch Reunion by Mindy Obenhaus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I flew through this one and I really enjoyed it. I was not really sure if I would love it, but I did and I have already added the rest of the series to my TBR. I love that the rest of the series follows the other Stephens brothers. I cannot wait to see where their stories go as well.

I really enjoyed how Andrew and Carly cross paths and being able to watch their romance bloom into what it was. The author did a great job juggling the different emotions as well as I felt so many while reading their story.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one. This was my first by this author, but will not be the last.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment