Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Collision of Lies by Tom Threadgill

Collision of LiesCollision of Lies by Tom Threadgill
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was really pulled into this one by the synopsis, but I was not sure where the story would go once I started reading it. I was instantly pulled in from the very first chapter. The author did a great job getting you instantly engaged with the characters and their story. This did deal with the death of the children including a murder/suicide of 17 children.

As the story continued though, I really lost interest. The story moved to a very heavy detective plot, and I just was not enjoying that. Things were happening, but not happening at the same time. We had new cases coming into story. Even though they were connecting to the school bus incident, it was just not working for me.

I skimmed to the end to find out what happened with this one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment