Wednesday, November 27, 2019

The Liar's Daughter by Megan Cooley Peterson

The Liar's DaughterThe Liar's Daughter by Megan Cooley Peterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was not really sure where this story was going to go, but I ended up really enjoying it. If you love True Crime and different things like that, I think you will enjoy this one. There is a limited look into the cult life, but it was still very interesting since you know that things like this really happen.

This story follows Piper before and after being in a cult. I found the parts with the story and the cult interesting. I also enjoyed the after parts as Piper starts to unravel everything that has happened in her life.

This not a very detailed read, but you will find yourself wanting to know what happens next. It is unlike any other thing I have read. Overall, this was surprised me and I really enjoyed it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment