Sunday, November 3, 2019

Checkmate: This is War: Travis & Viola, #1 by Kennedy Fox

Checkmate: This is War: Travis & Viola, #1 (Checkmate Duet, #1)Checkmate: This is War: Travis & Viola, #1 by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am way behind in the times! This is my first Kennedy Fox read. I kept putting it off, but I am so glad that I finally took the plunge to start this series.

This was very steamy. It was a little more steamier than I prefer, but I actually loved the banter and back forth between Travis and Viola. I love that we get glimpses of their childhood relationship to help better understand why they have the love to hate relationship they have during adults.
That ending! I was not sure if I was going to continue with the series, but there is no chance that I can stop with that ending! I need book two ASAP!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment